Advertisement

1000 Subscriber Special - A Personal Update to the 5 Year Dev Documentary

1000 Subscriber Special - A Personal Update to the 5 Year Dev Documentary In a little over a week, we went from 400 subscribers to almost 2000, most of that coming from our video detailing the 5 years of development we faced up to December 2018. The sudden wave of new subscribers, comments, and personal messages we got was amazing. Most of our updates are about the game, but a lot of people commented on the personal side and I wanted to give an update and explain why the video was important for me to make, and what I've learned since then. This video is very improvised and personal, but I felt like it was necessary to talk about it.

Apologies for the sound quality, I wasn't able to record this on my usual set up!


From all of us at Heartstrings Studios, thank you for all your support!

Website:
Join our Discord -
Facebook Page -
Twitter:
Contact Email - Heartstringsdev@gmail.com

("Witch" is a work in progress, currently in early alpha stages at the time of this video. The game and all parts involved are subject to change throughout development.)

Documentary

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar