Advertisement

[YTP] charm psycho 100 ๐ˆ๐ˆ gets into youtube drama after hiding anime girls (read desc. first)

[YTP] charm psycho 100 ๐ˆ๐ˆ gets into youtube drama after hiding anime girls (read desc. first) Ok so, around the latter half of the video I used footage from an anime called mob psycho 100. the fight scene itself was beautifully animated but sadly I had to put a whole bunch of useless edits over top of it to avoid copystrikes (I uploaded this video about 8 times). honestly, getting a video claimed doesn't affect me too much because I don't have enough watch time to get monitization anyways (hint hint, subscribe), but I didn't want to get charmx's monitazation taken away. So charmx, if you're reading this, I expect to be paid in one million cookies as well as all of your subscribers and a picture of you without a beanie (also sorry that it looks so messed up and hard to follow along. In case you can't tell, it's charmx fighting Susan Wojitski).


charmx finally ends the arc with nightmare charmo but is aproached by another youtuber named William dash. charmx is also hiding anime girls in his closet.

superpoopbros:
[YTP] moniker has an obsession with memes while nutsuki plays with a yo-yo:
[YTP] xษฏษนษษฅษ” does an opsie and says here's ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ the mother fricking ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ sos (collab):


Webtoon:

I am making new episodes on a bi-weekly schedule. I am also open to suggestions or critzisems you have about this series (but don't expect me to change everything, I have been planning this story for 5 years).



SUBSCRIBE so I can get money

"SOCIAL MEDIAS"
twitter:
instagram:
reddit:
deviantart:
2nd channel:
2nd 2nd channel:
3rs channel:

AND REMEMBER, T-pose on dem h8rs

meme,memes,charmx,charmx ytp,anime,anime ytp,ytp,animeme,anime fight,fight scene,captin america,my hero academia,boku no hero academia,anime girls,waifu,anime waifu,drama,youtube drama,mob psycho 100,mob psycho 100 season 2,mob psycho 100 S2 E5,mob,mob vs mogami,kageyama vs mogami,mob fight,mob psycho 100 fight scene,sakuga,animation,superpoopbros,ricardo,getting over it,shrek,

Yorum Gรถnder

0 Yorumlar