Advertisement

WHAT'S INSIDE AIR JORDAN 1 TRAVIS SCOTT REPLICA SNEAKER!

WHAT'S INSIDE AIR JORDAN 1 TRAVIS SCOTT REPLICA SNEAKER! In this video I try to see What's inside the air jordan 1 travis scott replica sneaker! I want to see if the air unit is real or fake. I already posted a few videos of the air jordan 1 replica travis scott as well as a comparison to the real thing, vids below:

FAKE VS REAL: TRAVIS SCOTT AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG CACTUS JACK!

I BOUGHT The MOST EXPENSIVE REPLICA TRAVIS SCOTT AIR JORDAN 1, THIS IS WHAT I GOT..

BEWARE OF TRAVIS SCOTT MERCH SCAMS! PAYPAL / EBAY LOOPHOLES


Subscribe here:

Shop best sneaker deals of the week here!

Shop Reshoevn8r Sneaker Cleaner & Products (use code HesKicks10 for 10% off!)

Nikestore New Items:
Nike Sale Deals Here!
Adidas New Releases:
Adidas Clearance Deals!:

All my camera equipment for youtube videos listed here

Social Media for Heskicks


Business Contact email : heskicks@gmail.com

About Heskicks: Hes Kicks is a sneaker youtuber that owns the weekly sneaker deals site Heskicks reviews sneakers and posts sneaker related discussion videos. Heskicks has been collecting sneakers since 2003, and is an avid fan of anything sneaker related.

Products links I post may be affiliated. What does that mean? I get a commission on some of the sales through my links so I can help fund the channel!

Top 5 Sneaker Videos:


Sneaker Unboxing Videos:

Sneaker Review Videos:

Sneaker Custom Videos:

HYDRO DIP CUSTOM SNEAKERS


Sneaker Pros and Cons:

heskicks,travis scott,air jordan 1,air jordan,air jordan 1 travis scott,jordan 1,real vs fake,jordan 1 cactus jack,fake sneakers,cactus jack,travis scott jordan 1,cactus jack jordan,jordan 1 travis scott,travis scott jordan,fake jordans,fake jordan,travis scott air jordan 1 replica,travis scott air jordan 1 fake,jordan 1 travis scott replica,whats inside air jordan 1,whats inside jordan sneakers,cutting jordans in half,cutting open jordan 1,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar