Advertisement

Traveling to LA to film my music video BTS

Traveling to LA to film my music video BTS Come with me as I travel to LA to film my music video filming. So you know that I have written a song and I had to shop for the music video well I traveled to LA to shoot the music video with one of the videographers I met while filming for Petite n Pretty! The company were awesome to work with, called Chaos Theory. I can't wait to see the finished video (it comes out REALLY SOON) and to let you guys hear the song. I hope you will like it. You will be seeing another side of my mind with it, but I think it is relatable to lots of teens deep down.

SUBSCRIBE HERE

BUY MY BOOK
SHOP
TED TALK

INSTAGRAM @itsannierose
TikTok @annierose
TWITTER @Annierose_cole
EMAIL: AnnieRoseChannel@gmail.com

Annie Rose loves to film and edit videos that reflect a positive, happy worldview. Negative comments are ignored or deleted. Monitored by Annie's parents.

SUBSCRIBE TO my sister LILY KATE

bts,BTS filming,come with me,behind the scenes,behind the scenes of my music video,filming my music video,music video,annie rose music,annie rose singing,annie rose vlogs,travel to LA,annie rose in LA,making of,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar