Advertisement

New car prep. E4 - Polish your car

New car prep. E4 - Polish your car In this episode I will be performing the last steps before I start applying the ceramic coating.

I will be polishing the paint, I will walk through the products I will use and also talk about some important steps to consider on how to polish your paint. Things like what is priming your pads and cleaning the pads on the fly.

About the series
I got my new Audi A3 and will be performing a full car preparation before it has seen to many miles and rain drops.
The main intention is then to show how to apply ceramic coating to your car and wheels.


See the series as an how-to, instructional or just how I do with regards to applying pain protection on my cars.
The procedure is more or less the same if the car is new or old. With an older the car you might have to work a little bit harder to get the pain prepared for the application of ceramic coating.

In the series I will go through the products I am using, some of the products are new to me so it is going to be fun testing them out.
I will give short reviews of the products from an end-user perspective meaning how they are to apply and use (nothing in nitty gritty details)


I will use products from the following brands
Meguiars(wash plus schampoo, 210 polish)
Carpro(clay, ceramic coating, Cquartz UK3.0)
Gtechnic (all purpose cleaner)
Dodo Juice (clay lubrication)
Kränzle (pressure washer)
Bruhl (cary dryer)
Valet Pro (brushes, iron particle remover)
Rupes LHR21MKii and LHR75E (dual action polisher), Finish yellow foam pad
Built Hamber (pre-wash)
Turtle wax (Snow foam shampoo)
RM Suttner(spray gun for my pressure washer)

car detailing,foam wash,foam cannon,pressure washer,paint protection,paint correction,rupes,carpro,sonax,meguiars,gtechnic,kränzle,bruhl,car dryer,sutter,pf foam cannon,pre wash,built hamber,valet pro,dodo juice,forensic detailing,pan the organizer,ammo nyc,cermaic coating,how to apply ceramic coating,audi,audi a3,how to polish,dual action polisher,compound,polish,foam polishing pad,microfiber polishing pad,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar