Advertisement

MY LAST VIDEO - PATTAYA FOOTAGE raw and never published and uncut

MY LAST VIDEO - PATTAYA FOOTAGE raw and never published and uncut my last video from last Thailand trip in April 2019 - raw, never published uncut footage PATTAYA.
A video about pattaya nightlife in 2019 . soi buakhao. The new bar area. Most clips are from songkran in Pattaya Thailand. My best of clips but never shown before.
More bike vlogs, food reviews and restaurant reviews coming up in my next september 2019 trip

If you want to give a small donation, this site takes only a few percentages of fee's.


LOOKING FOR AN HOTEL IN PATTAYA OR THAILAND?
I created a link via agoda



or become a patron, so you will get more bonus video's
and other great stuff:


Facebook steffs Thailand travel:

My website:


email me:
steffsthailandtravel@gmail.com

Look also at my other food reviews in Thailand:


My Bike vloggs :


Bars and streets in Pattaya:


Cameras: SJcam 5000+ elite
Sony RX100 V
Zoom H1 dig. audio recorder.
cyberlink power director 14+15

You can subscribe to my channel to see more videos about Bangkok, Pattaya and Thailand in the future.
Please feel free to add your thoughts in the comment section below.
Keep it civilized please, we are all grown ups :)
Thanks.

my last video,raw footage,uncut pattaya,pattaya nightlife 2019,new bar area pattaya,songkran pattaya 2019,songkran thailand,best of songkran thailand,beer bars soi buakhao,september 2019 trip thailand,7/11 food review,7 food thailand,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar