Advertisement

I PULLED SHINY CHARIZARD GX! - Only Opening Gyarados Hidden Fates Pokemon Card Tins

I PULLED SHINY CHARIZARD GX! - Only Opening Gyarados Hidden Fates Pokemon Card Tins IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I pulled the Shiny Charizard GX from Pokemon Hidden Fates! Opening Pokemon cards from only Gyarados Hidden Fates tins and I got super lucky finding shiny Pokemon. I am still trying to get one of every Pokemon card from this new set!
✅SUBSCRIBE & be part of the BreakingFamily!

►New So Not Cool Merch:

►Latest Hidden Pokemon Cards Episode:


►Find me on the places: @RealBreakingNate
►Contact me: RealBreakingNate@gmail.com

pokemon cards,shiny charizard,pokemon,opening pokemon cards,pokemon opening,opening pokemon,hidden fates,charizard,charizard gx,shiny charizard gx,pokemon hidden fates,hidden fates opening,hidden fates pokemon cards,opening charizard,hidden fates tins,hidden fates tin opening,hidden fates charizard,gx pokemon cards,shiny pokemon,shiny pokemon cards,new pokemon cards,pokemon tins,pokemon tin opening,realbreakingnate,real breaking nate,opening,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar