Advertisement

I made the switch to NPC | Men's Physique

I made the switch to NPC | Men's Physique We are trying to get more regular Youtube content out which has been a challenge with all the current happenings. I have recently switched over from the WBFF to the NPC which means I am now an amateur again Definitely open to the challenge and I am excited to join my local South African brothers on stage.

Who knows, this may end up at the Mr Olympia 2020 if all goes well!



Need help getting into shape?

Allow me to create a custom workout and eating plan exclusively for you - www.jdbfitness.com

SUPPLEMENTS (JACO10) :
CLOTHING:
My Media Agency: www.juicedmedia.com


Follow me on:

INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:

#JDBRESULTS #JACODEBRUYN

NPC,mens physique,ifbb,mr olympia,wbff,jaco de bruyn,bodybuilding motivation,jaco de bruyn workout,jdb fitness,jdb results,jaco de bruyn motivation,big muscles,ehp labs,ehp supplements,chest workout,george herwill,juan smith,juiced media,ciaran wheeler,phil heath,big ramy,shawn roden,bodybuilding workout,jeremy buendia,andre furgeson,brandon curry,brendon hendrickson,ifbb bodybuilding,npc news online,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar