Advertisement

I Had The Perfect Run Until THIS Happened in UnderMine

I Had The Perfect Run Until THIS Happened in UnderMine Forever grinding to buy all the overpowered gear. It's easier said than done in a game that takes 70% of your gold every time you die, and you die a lot. I realized in the end it's actually better to clear the first dungeon first before continuing on to the second thanks to extra gold and powerups. Unfortunately I didn't realize this until after many hours of grinding but I did find all the right powerups to make me very strong. Unfortunately one little curse was enough to undo everything. UnderMine gameplay with my commentary as always!

UnderMine -

df,dangerously,funny,undermine,dangerouslyfunny,gameplay,undermine gameplay,dangerously funny,pc,I Had The Perfect Run Until THIS Happened,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar