Advertisement

EXPLOSIVE Topwater Bites in a Fishing Tournament!!! --Enough to Win??

EXPLOSIVE Topwater Bites in a Fishing Tournament!!! --Enough to Win?? In this video I fish a tournament with Tony and find am awesome topwater pattern!! Was it enough to win?? Subscribe if you want to see more fishing videos like this!

Sign up for a Karl's Bait and Tackle Membership and SAVE 30% on your tackle!!

More Tournament Videos

Catching GIANT Fish in 100+ DEGREE WATER!!!


SAVE 30% on the fishing gear I use here

How to use LIVE BLUEGILL to Catch Bass!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE the GIANT Fish in this TINY Pond!!

BULL FROG Catch and Cook! (SO DELICIOUS!!!)

Micro Fishing for a NEW PET!!!

Unexpected Catch While Fishing a Small Creek!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE the GIANT Fish in this TINY Pond!!

Cops Called while Fishing by Power Plant...he was PISSED!!!

GIANT Bass Barely Fit Through the Hole!!! (Pond Ice Fishing)


Check out my TOP PLAYLISTS
FIRE FISHING VLOGS
SICK TOURNAMENT VIDEOS
BANK FISHING VIDEOS
MUST SEE TIP VIDEOS
SPRING BASS FISHING
SUMMER BASS FISHING
TACKLE REVIEW VIDEOS
MTB Unboxings & Challenges

Milliken Fishing on SOCIAL MEDIA
INSTAGRAM: Milliken Fishing
FACEBOOK: Milliken Fishing

EMAIL FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES: benmilliken@msn.com

Filming Gear
Vlogging Camera:
Vlogging Camera Lens:
My GoPro:
My GoPro Mic:
My Chest Mount:
My Editing Computer:
My Sd Card:
My Drone:

#karlsbaitandtackle

tournament fishing,giant bass,Epic,Crazy,Insane,Bass Fishing,fishing,vlog,vlogger,travel,milliken fishing,googan squad,bass,how to catch bass,pb bass,giant fish on film,bass fishing tips,spring bass fishing,tackle tips and techniques,beginner fishing tips,bank fishing tips,Jon B,Flair,LunkersTv,LakeForkGuy,Peric,Catchemall,Kendall Gray,Pond fishing,Bank fishing,how to catch fish,Frog fishing,bank fishing,worm fishing,summer fishing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar