Advertisement

End of an era..maybe? [Read description]

End of an era..maybe? [Read description] This week I found out that my mom lost her job. My parents are split and idk if I will be able to play for much longer. Today my mom was offered a job, but the pay is nothing compared to what she used to be paid. I'm not sure if I will get to keep living with my mom or if I will have to live with my dad. If I live with my dad then everything that ive worked for over the past couple years will be gone. My fingers are crossed that my mom can find another job that has similar pay to what she used to have, but no promises, and if worse comes to worse then I just wanted to thank all of the people who supported me and all of the people that I have met over the years. Special thanks to everyone who talked to me on twitter, that was the worst day of my life and to see all the messages was really heartwarming and motivational.
Fingers crossed that I can stay, but you never know..

Song 1:
Song 2:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Twitch:

description]

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar