I'm testing more no glue slime recipes. Can you make slime from seaweed or rice paper? Can I turn this into that slime? Find out what recipes work and what recipes are fake! I can't believe I dyed my hands pink doing this slime test. DON'T DO THIS AT HOME! 😃 Subscribe:
Watch my popular videos!:
Social:
📸 Follow Me on Instagram:
⌨️ Like Me on Facebook:
🛍 Will It Slime? Merch 👉
📗 Order my DIY slime book with over 100 slime recipes:
About Will It Slime?
🤓 Will It Slime? That is the question. Will It Slime is the best YouTube Slime channel for DIY slime. Fun slime challenges along with slime testing and slime how to videos! Will It Slime is family friendly and totally kid safe! We love making slime and we hope you'll have fun with us!
DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! TESTING NO GLUE SLIME! RICE PAPER, SEAWEED SLIME
Will It Slime?

0 Yorumlar