Advertisement

don't just exist, remember to live | slow living vlog

don't just exist, remember to live | slow living vlog A video reminding you to live as well as exist. I share a little weekend away on a camping trip I went on recently with friends on the Routeburn Track Track in New Zealand. 🏔

Ways you can support me + my channel to grow
✨ Like & comment on each video
✨ Share the video on facebook or twitter
✨ My etsy store (hand made crystal jewellery) -
✨Patreon -

┈ ✧☽☼☾✧ ┈

Other places to find + connect with me .
✧ Instagram -
✧ My travel + lifestyle channel -
✧ My blog -

Music ↠
Epidemic Sound

Have a bright and beautiful day ✨

Kay x

dont just exist,remember to live,live life,living the life you love,inspirational video,camping vlog,seasonal living,living with the seasons,intentional living,Routeburn Track,Routeburn,hiking in new zealand,new zealand hiking vlog,overnight camping,slow living,slowing down,living slow vlog,appreciate the little things,nature sounds,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar