Advertisement

COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE || hoco week + parents visit

COLLEGE WEEK IN MY LIFE || hoco week + parents visit Hey, everyone and welcome back to my channel! Today I'm sharing a week in my life vlog. I'm currently a freshman at Kent State University studying Fashion Merchandising & Journalism. I'm so excited about this week's vlog because Emma and I's parents came to visit for homecoming weekend! We played Bowling Green and had a blast. The rest of the week was super busy with blog work and school stuff! Looking forward to an exciting next few weeks.

★THIS WEEK'S WEEKLY WRAP UP:

▷▷MORE MCKENZ▷▷
★Blog:
★Instagram:
★Shop My Style:

*Brands: If you are interested in collaborating with one another please contact me via email at styledbymckenz@gmail.com*

iMovie,college,college week in my life,college week in my life vlog,college day in my life,college day in my life blog,college weekly vlog,college youtube,college youtuber,kent state,kent state youtube,kent state youtuber,kent state vlog,college life,week in my life,week in my life vlog,week in my life college edition,day in my life,day in my life vlog,homecoming week,homecoming week college,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar