Advertisement

Can Climate Change and Social Justice Really Give me Purpose?

Can Climate Change and Social Justice Really Give me Purpose? Can Climate Change and Social Justice Really Give me Purpose?

Michael Spann

Paul and Morgan

Paul, Morgan, and Michael discuss how finding your purpose can only be through Christ. They discuss misconceptions that culture tells us we have to fully embrace to really be fulfilling our purpose.



michaelspannshow@gmail.com


Michael Spann
PO Box 910054
Lexington, KY 40591

Paul and Morgan Channel:

Social Justice,Christians and Social Justice,Climate Change,Christians and Climate Change,How can I find my purpose in life,What is Social Justice,Is Climate Change Real,Christians on Social Justice,Christians on Climate Change,How can I find my destiny?,What is my purpose in life?,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar