Advertisement

Back to School Shopping for my Girlfriend

Back to School Shopping for my Girlfriend Back to School Shopping for my Girlfriend

Subscribe: |
Watch My Last Video -

Hi, all! I decided to do a Back to School Thrifting Challenge because I recently gave away a ton of my clothing away and, personally, don’t need anything new. ENJOY!

Follow Dani because she has super insightful points about being a girl that dresses very androgynous: @daniklekle

Follow Me and Support your blue haired girl:
Instagram: @JESSIEPAEGE
2nd Instagram: @JESSIETRASH
Twitter: @JESSIEPAEGE
Email: clayton@scalemanagement.co
Snapchat: jessiepaegehere

Wanna work with me?
EMAIL: clayton@scalemanagement.co



If you’re reading this comment “we love a fashion ICON”

back to school,shopping,girlfriend,love,girlfriends,lovely,clothes,high school,middle school,clothing haul,back to school shopping,try on haul,back to school clothing haul,shopping haul,haul,back to school haul,back to school 2019,try on,clothing,fashion,lgbt,lgbtq,thrifting,2019,back to school clothing haul 2019,school haul,back to school outfits,thrift haul,back to school supplies haul,back to school shopping 2019,college,vlog,supplies haul,goodwill,giveaway,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar