Advertisement

Amazing Head massage by 80 years old barber | ASMR | Indianbarber | Description | indianmassage

Amazing Head massage by 80 years old barber | ASMR | Indianbarber | Description | indianmassage Hello freinds.
This video I filmed two weeks back and I was not suppose to post this but this old barber is in very bad condition .
I'm so sorry for posting my crying video. Trust me I'm too strong but very weak with my sentiments. That day, I was not supposed to take massage from him but my freind recommended him for best head massage there. He is Eighty years old and in this age , he is suffering with lot of issues. If I talk about his barbering skills, so I thing, I don't need to explain through words, his strength of doing massages at 80 is really remarkable. I stopped him or else, I think, he has the power to do massages half n hour non stop. But when I saw him sweating, I felt bad and told him to stop but he said, he wants to complete the massage. But with his few words my heart got melt and I can't stopped my tears and hugged him. My freind Ravi had told me about his grand son medical issues and he is doing such hard works from morning 6:30 am to 09:30 pm to support his family for daily bread and beans. his son was out of station and still there. last week we had talk , they are still in hospital for treatment. Hope next week they will come back. What ever this old man earns in a week , he send that money for his grand son treatment. One staff is also working with him. He is also very caring.


Let me tell you about the medical problem of his grand son
His 12-year-old grandson was born with some disorder. Right after his birth, the doctors realized that was born with no urethra. He was unable to pass urine. Doctors punctured his bladder and made an external arrangement for urine release. He needs some sort of catheter to pee. He never feels an urge to pee. UTI is a part of his life. He fainted twice in school because of urine level too high in the bladder. He needs constant supervision of an adult to help him pee but doctors are telling that the operation might be risky and coz death also.
I don't know the present situation, will go to him this week, hope this week, they will be returning. So after talking with his father , will come to know about the present condition. On his next upload, I will post his all medical papers and documents, may be some of you will suggest them some good advice.

Thanks alot for watching the full video and reading the description.
I'm planning to make a crowd funding for them.
Next week , when I will visit him. I will tell you about the all details.

Goodnight and sweet dreams .
Indian barber Tez.
I'm not having any details of them.
but if any one wants to support them.
They can support them on PayPal

link Indianbarber387@gmail.com

Have a nice day.
#80yearsoldbarber #headmassage #indianbarber

頭のマッサージ,Kopf- und Rückenmassage,Массаж головы и спины,Massaggio testa e schiena,Masaje de cabeza y espalda,Масаж на главата и гърба,Indian massage,Baba head massage,saloon n massage,shoulder massage,asmr barber,asmr conclave,Indian head massag,cosmic e,hoved massage,asmr video,머리 마사지,바디 마사지,how to massage,Huvudmassage,kroppsmassage,head massage,hair cracking,collo cracking,baba sen,cosmic barber,mastercracker,anilcakmak,pithotv,femaleheadmassage,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar