Advertisement

Waiting For The Crack Of Dawn -- Poem on Love ׀ Adoration in a Romantic moon night

Waiting For The Crack Of Dawn -- Poem on Love ׀ Adoration in a Romantic moon night MY poem: -

Look at the line in the poem, “Tonight; I am wined to express my view”. Once, really; I was wined and looking at the full moon sky through my window. It was very beautiful and enchanting. While looking at the moon, I don’t know, why the word ‘Boatman’ and ‘Bushman’ repeatedly resounded in my mind. Immediately; I wrote this poem to express my love for moon linking both Boatman and Bushman to the scenery.

MY thought: - Few lines of the song from the movie, “Paying Guest” echoed in my mind

चाँद फिर निकला, मगर तुम न आये
जला फिर मेरा दिल, करुँ क्या मैं हाय
चाँद फिर निकला...

ये रात कहती है; वो दिन गये तेरे..
ये जानता है दिल के तुम नहीं मेरे..
खड़ी हूँ मैं फिर भी निगाहें बिछाये..
मैं क्या करू हाय के तुम याद आये..?

Surajit Panigrahi,Surajit,Panigrahi,Bose Institute,SP Media,waiting for the Crack of Dawn,Moon,Luna,Full moon,Moon night,romantic moon,romance,love,Paying Guest,Chand Phir Nikla,aye chand chup na jana,Phir Wohi Chand,CHANDNI RAAT MEIN EK BAAR TUJHE DEKHA HAI,chand mera dil,Chand Chupa Badal Mein,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar