Advertisement

Venomous, Duplicitous BW Who Don't Want to Be Held Accountable for Their Poor Choices

Venomous, Duplicitous BW Who Don't Want to Be Held Accountable for Their Poor Choices 1)  "Chicago P. D."
Network:  NBC Universal
Episode Highlight:  "Black and Blue"  "Atwater's Choice"  
---------------------------------------------------------
Copyright 2019 Cosmic Jewels.
All Rights Reserved.  Other works are respectfully attributed to their owners and are forthrightly mentioned, and/or cited.  No reproduction of my content is allowed without proper attribution to me, or unless you have my express written consent.  Feel free to share my links.  If you need any info on sources I have kept undisclosed on the podcast, or have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to email me.  All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential, and all applicable United States privacy laws apply.
Contact info:  cosmicjewelssg@gmail.com
Instagram:  cosmic.jewell
YouTube:  Cosmic Jewels

Choices

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar