Advertisement

Trespassers on my Land - Here is a GIFT for YOU!

Trespassers on my Land - Here is a GIFT for YOU! Trespassers on my Land - Here is a GIFT for YOU!
Last week we had the Trespassers on my land leave a note that stated "We mean no harm". I have a hard time believing they didn't mean any harm when they have stolen trail cameras, damaged tree stands and are trying to steal Ginseng. It's time I return the favor and leave some gifts for them, including a trespassing note. They must follow these directions. I look forward to confronting trespassers on my land. I located a battery when I stopped around 6:50ish so nothing significant!

#Trespassers #TrespassingwithErik

Check out the note they left

Tshirts/Mugs -

Email - Erik@outdoorswitherik.com

🎤 MICS 🎤
Main Mic -
Lav -
ASMR Mic -

Tripods
Main -
Desk -


Please follow me on Tweeter -

▬ VIDEO GEAR ▬
📷 CAMERAS 📷
Main Camera -
OTHER GOODIES
Dolly for Broll -
Lights -

Keywords for SEO
Tubebuddy -
MorningFame -

▬ Let’s Connect ▬
► Facebook Page:
► Twitter Page:
► Instagram Page:

▬DISCLAIMER▬
Some of these links are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

trespassers on my land,confronting trespassers on my land,trespassers on my property,catching trespassers on my property,trespassers on property,catching trespassers on private property,catching trespassers on your property,trespassers are not allowed,trespassers camp found,trespassers caught hunting,trespassers caught on camera,trespassers confronted,confronting trespassers,trespassing on private property,2nd amendment,confronting a trespasser,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar