Advertisement

THINGS I DO DIFFERENTLY FROM MOST MOMS | I GIVE MY KID CBD

THINGS I DO DIFFERENTLY FROM MOST MOMS | I GIVE MY KID CBD Here are a few things that I do differently from your average American mom.

I have a career in cannabis as a Cannabis Educator representing one of the largest cannabis companies in California. I am entering my 4th year in cannabis, and I have given thousands of cannabis consultations throughout my time in this career. If you are interested in learning more about how to replace over the counter medications with a natural solution, for yourself or your child, I can help you. Feel free to contact me through email.

email: delilah@delilahsday.com
Instagram: delilahsday

Here is a great CBD oil to start with for yourself or your child.
Hemp Oil Extract for Pain:

cannabis,cannabis for cancer,delilahs day,egypt everyday,medical marijuana for kids,cbd,cbd for kids,alternative pain relief,alternative parenting,parents explain why they smoke weed,cannabis oil,cannabis oil treatments are helping children with,toddlers seizures treated with medical marijuana,talking to kids about marijuana,marijuana minors,cannabis for kids,autism son trieds cbd oil,cbd oil,marijuana for kids,medical marijuana,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar