Advertisement

Pointless HERO Facts that Are NOT Pointless

Pointless HERO Facts that Are NOT Pointless Another bountiful supply of facts. Exhilarating, ain't it?

Be sure to leave any questions or facts of your own in the comments, or even DM me on Twitter. Just know that if I find a question/fact interesting, I probably won't answer it in the comments, since I'll wanna save the answer for a new video. I'm not ignoring any of you, I see all of your comments

Also I again apologize for that screw up on my part regarding the crit spirits. You can see where my misunderstanding comes from though, right? Crit spirit, critical-health spirit… whoops! (This is why I don’t mess with spirits much... )

Stay casual!

Kurogane's website:

(note that Smash Ultimate is still a work in progress, so your character may not be complete yet)

OHKO's video that showcases that Zoom glitch:

MUSIC USED:

Legend (Deltarune):

Corridors of Time (Chrono Trigger):

Treasure Town (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky):

Cloud Tops (The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap):

Twitter:
Discord:
Email: PsychoKineticBeats@gmail.com

#SmashUltimate #NintendoSwitch #SmashBros #DragonQuest #Hero

Smash,Smash Bros,Smash Ultimate,Smash Bros Ultimate,Super Smash Bros,Super Smash Bros Ultimate,Nintendo,Nintendo Switch,Switch,Dragon Quest,Hero,Science,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar