Advertisement

Pass Out PRANK on Girlfriend *BAD IDEA*

Pass Out PRANK on Girlfriend *BAD IDEA* Pass out prank on my girlfriend... today I did the pass out prank on Gabrielle since she did the pass out prank to me about 6 months ago or something. We had so many people over so I knew she wouldn’t expect it... the way she reacted was honestly hilarious so I hope you enjoy :)

Get your flamin' hawt Rubber Duckin' Apparel :)


Watch us scream at each other ➤

⬇ checkout our cringe couples pics ⬇

➢ Jack's Instagram:
➣ Jack's Snapchat: @Jack_Brinkman

➢ Gabrielle's Instagram:
➣ Gabrielle's Snapchat @Gabrielle_Moses

✉ send us mail (preferably not a rabid animal) ⤦

Jack Brinkman
1320 E. Kingsley Suite C.
Springfield, Missouri
65804

TAGS:
Pass out prank on my girlfriend pranks boyfriend
Pass out prank on my girlfriend pranks boyfriend

♫ Music by Peyruis:
♬ Music by BenSound:

☑ Business: BrinkmanBusiness@gmail.com

pass out prank,pass out prank on girlfriend,passed out prank on girlfriend,prank on girlfriend,pranking my girlfriend,passing out prank girlfriend,prank,pranks,girlfriend,boyfriend,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar