Advertisement

Look Expensive On A Budget 💰😏|| Designer Dupes Haul (Gucci, Supreme, Bape) 2019

Look Expensive On A Budget 💰😏|| Designer Dupes Haul (Gucci, Supreme, Bape) 2019 Hey guys welcome back to my Channel or hey if you are new 💛 today’s video is a little pointless entertaining video 😂 In today’s video I’m showing the Replicas this company sent me and seeing my reaction towards them 😭 i honestly having nothing against people wearing real designer or fake designer 😭 to each it’s own and everyone should mind their business and not worry about how people choose to spend their coin 😭 these videos are super entertains to watch personally and it’s always crazy to compare the prices of fake things to the real thing. If you are actually someone looking into buying fake designer I will leave all the info down below so you can check it out! I hope you guys enjoy this video even if it’s different from the content i make 😭 i love you guys and thank you so much for supporting me! We are less than 500 away from 50k and that’s just INSANEEEEEEEE i really want to do a giveAway and most likely are! So if you have any ideas of what you might want me to giveaway dm me on Instagram (: thank you thank you thank you for them bottom of my heart ♥️🥺 goal- 50k subscribers

all things on this video Available on:











Use code "LifeAsEmily J" to save $10 now!

Contact to get more discount now:

WhatsApp: +13472005237

IG @fadswaycom

New videos every week so don’t forget to turn on your post notification bell to be notify when i post a new video for you! 🔔

Follow me on Instagram and chat with me! 💗- @exly.j

Check out my last video (Girl Talk 💗 - How to Gain Confidence & Self Love + How I Lost Weight 2019) -

Thank you so much for clicking on this video (: As always i love you and have a great day!

♡If you are company interested in working with me or want me to promote your products contact me (mark the email as important so I can see it easier!) @exlyjh@gmail.com♡

look expensive on a budget 2019,mini designer dupes haul,designer dupes haul 2019,designer dupes haul supreme,designer dupes haul gucci,designer dupes haul bape,aliexpress designer dupes,amazon haul designer dupes,designer dupes purse haul,looks for less 2019,boujee on a budget 2019,fake vs real designer,testing amazon fakes,amazon designer dupes 2019,testing fake designer,designer dupes 2019,designer replicas,designer dupes bag haul,aliexpress designer haul,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar