Advertisement

Instant Pot Duo (Ultra) compared to Martha Stewart Everything Pressure Cooker (Quick Review)

Instant Pot Duo (Ultra) compared to Martha Stewart Everything Pressure Cooker (Quick Review) Hi Everyone,

I am comparing the Martha Stewart 8 Qt 7-in-1 Everything Pressure Cooker to the Instant Pot. Althought I beleive it is more comparable to the Instant Pot Duo, I only have the Instant Pot Ultra so that's the one I am showing on the video.

I recommend the Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker with Manual Pressure which is always a lot cheaper than the Istant pot on Amazon but if it is within your budget, the Ultra is awesome!

Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Pressure cooker:

Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt:

Instant Pot Ultra 8 Qt 10-in-1:

Hope it was helpful, please hit like and subscribe :)

Instant Pot Ultra,Instant Pot DUO,Crock-Pot,Martha Stewart 8 Qt 7-in-1 Everything Pressure Cooker,review,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar