Advertisement

I was not expecting Brisbane to be this beautiful. Still Bikepacking 26

I was not expecting Brisbane to be this beautiful. Still Bikepacking 26 #australia #BrisbaneThis is my second time in Brisbane but this is the first time that I was really able to see and explore the very details of its Central Business Centre Streets.. It is beautiful and I love it.



Abroadero Merch Parts of the sale will go to help less fortunate kids in the Philippines

My GoPro Hero 7 Black
My Bone Conduction Headphone
My Electric Bike


$20 for you when you book your hotel here
$75 for you and your friend when you send money abroad
Make Money with AirBnB -



Visit my Facebook Page "abroadero" I always reply.

Written Process of Getting a Job/Paid Training in Australia:

GoPro Hero 5 Aluminium Case

My Vlogging Cameras:
SJ4000 :

GoPro Hero4 Session : I have been using this camera since May 2016

GoPro Hero5 is now cheap

Filipino,Philippines,Sydney,Sydney Australia,Melbourne,Brisbane,Gold Coast,Queensland,ABS CBN,ABSCBN,GMA7,GMA 7,Travelling Australia,Backpacking Australia,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar