Advertisement

📱Honestly I prefer the Original Sage Mode Naruto KIT... 😏| Naruto X Boruto Ninja Voltage

📱Honestly I prefer the Original Sage Mode Naruto KIT... 😏| Naruto X Boruto Ninja Voltage I kinda wanted to try something new using iMovie but moving forward my videos will go back to normal this is just a one time thing anyways guys hope you enjoy 😉

Thank you for watching my videos! I really do hope you enjoy them. Your support always keeps me going! I Appreciate YOU all!

Follow My Second Channel NOW!


Become A MEMBER TODAY! DO IT!


■ Support the channel:

MY SOCIAL NETWORKS BELOW FOLLOW ME NOW!



■ My Discord:

naruto x boruto,naruto,boruto,ninja voltage,blazing,ios,android,apple,lord lug,LL,sasuke,sakura,kakashi,orochimaru,itachi,twitch,streamer,naruto x boruto ninja voltage,youtube,daily upload,nxb,hashirama,mobile gaming,Sarada,uchiha clan,Sage mode,Attack missions,LL PLAYS,LordLUG fortress,Defense,Attack,Offense,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar