Advertisement

Green Beauty GRWM FAST!!! My Everyday Routine #Over50beauty#greenbeautyroutine

Green Beauty GRWM FAST!!! My Everyday Routine #Over50beauty#greenbeautyroutine Hi Ladies,

Someone asked me to do an everyday makeup look. This is what I do practically everyday. When I’m not recording a video, most days I just grab my Mineral Fusion Favorites, and go! I hope you enjoy this easy, breezy & clean makeup routine!

Let me know how you like this style of video, or what kinds of videos you would like from me.

Have a blessed & beautiful day.
Dawn🌱🌸

Mineral Fusion Website
If you sign up for emails you can receive 15% off your first order & receive coupons and sale notices.

Products used in this video:
Mineral Fusion mattifying Primer. I use hydrating primer in the winter

Mineral Fusion Foundation

I use Cool light.

Mineral Fusion Smokey Velvet Eye palette It appears that this Palette has been discontinued. Their eye trios are amazing!! I own several of them. If you’d like to see a review please leave me a comment.
you may be able to find this palette from 3rd party sellers. It really is a beautiful palette. I’m glad to have mine.

Mineral Fusion concealer duo
Mine is in Cool

Mineral Fusion 3 in 1 color stick in Rosette

Mineral Fusion Bronzer duo in Lustre

Mineral Fusion illuminating powder (my holy grail product!!)

Mineral Fusion lip crayon

mineral Fusion SPF 30 setting powder

This is not a sponsored video. I just love this brand. It’s my holy grail clean makeup brand! I hope you’ll try their products and give clean makeup a try!🌱🌸

clean beauty,green beauty,over 40 beauty,over 50 beauty,grwm,all natural makeup,nontoxic makeup,EWG verified makeup,Mineral Fusion,full face clean makeup,full face grwm,10 minute makeup routine,grwm fast,clean beauty foundation,clean beauty makeup tutorial,green beauty channel,green beauty makeup,over 40 beauty youtubers,over 50 beauty bloggers,over 50 beauty channels,non toxic makeup tutorial,mineral fusion liquid foundation,full face makeup grwm,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar