Advertisement

Giving My Rental Kitchen A Total Makeover With Contact Paper For $45

Giving My Rental Kitchen A Total Makeover With Contact Paper For $45 Hi y'all! The kitchen in the house I'm renting had a lot of potential but was WAY TOO YELLOW so I did what any sane person would do and covered the whole damn thing with marble contact paper.

Just kidding, I only did the countertops but it was an easy DIY project that gave my whole kitchen a face lift in less than 24 hours!

I ordered 3 rolls of d-c-fix contact paper ($36) and a squeegee ($9) from Amazon. That's it! Total cost was $45.

Stay until the end if you like dogs xoxo

kitchen decorating ideas,easy diys,diy projects,kitchen hacks,kitchen diy design,kitchen diy ideas,kitchen makeover,kitchen ideas,rental kitchen,rental kitchen makeover,diy,diy room decor,diy home decor,pinterest kitchen,diy renovations on a budget,contact paper,contact paper countertop,marble contact paper,apply contact paper with windex,contact paper windex hack:diy,marble paper diys,contact paper granite,how to apply contact paper,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar