Advertisement

Fashion Vlog | Under $50 Trendy Outfit | Live Unboxing | Plato's Closet | SHEIN H&M Charlotte X2B

Fashion Vlog | Under $50 Trendy Outfit | Live Unboxing | Plato's Closet | SHEIN H&M Charlotte X2B Good morning! This video is going to be as real me as possible because I didn't have much time at all to get ready. I am throwing myself out there to show you what I bought Yesterday at Plato's closet for under $50! It is a Trendy outfit. I will show you prices, and how to wear them and how they fit me. I am a financially savvy person, and I believe this outfit is worth more than what I paid. I recommend Plato's Closet to budget conscious fashionistas ;)

White v-neck top is from SHEIN (USA XS) : $10
Maroon skirt is from H&M (USA 6): $10
Beige/Nude Jacket is from Charlotte Russe (S) $:16
Beige/Nude heels is from X2B (6.5): $12
-------------------------------------------
Total = $48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus tax ;)

h&m,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar