Advertisement

CLEAN WITH ME..while I cope with my oldest leaving..

CLEAN WITH ME..while I cope with my oldest leaving.. Hey y’all! It’s the next day after dropping off the oldest and I’m just trying to keep my mind off that fact by cleaning..somethings didn’t even need cleaning but for the sake of showing how we make it happen in our household I went with the flow and tackled a few areas. More updates to come with Fall approaching. I’d like to add a few things but NOT MUCH because y’all know I’m a minimalist and I just don’t like a lot of stuff in our home that doesn’t have purpose. If you enjoyed..don’t forget to comment, thumbs up and subscribe and I’ll keep the videos coming.


Disclosure: it’s been a while since I’ve uploaded so editing and such is going to be at a minimal 😜











Music: Over N Over
Musician: Not The King.👑

cleaning organization,cleaningg motivation,cleaning motivation,organization,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar