Advertisement

[ASMR] Vampire Helps You Become a Vampire Part 2

[ASMR] Vampire Helps You Become a Vampire Part 2 A bit behind schedule, been hanging with my mom
#Wholesome

Feelin Saucy?


For those who don’t know me, it is I, Enigma! I do not have a stable upload schedule currently due to my very disappointing living situation, but don’t worry I do post at least once a week!
Please note that requests on my discord are done first, then youtube and then whatever I come up with.

Follow me on instagram!


I’ve remade my Discord since I’ve been much better mentally and have a lot more emotional support. Love you guys!


For whatever reason you’d like to support the channel, I made a paypal. One person in particular wanted to support me and insisted heavily so yeah
[This is going to be used for a Blue Yeti microphone]

(Yes my real name is on my profile. Yes you may stalk me. Yes you may kidnap me.)

Part

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar