Advertisement

Angel Di Maria's declaration of love for football - Oh My Goal

Angel Di Maria's declaration of love for football - Oh My Goal In a heartfelt letter, Angel Di Maria looked back at the struggles he overcame to become the world class player that he is today. Discover the PSG star’s moving letter written for all young players who have experienced the same difficulties.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,di maria,angel di maria,psg,paris saint germain,argentina,di maria psg,di maria argentina,di maria copa america,di maria coup franc,di maria puyol,di maria skills,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar